Friday, November 10, 2006

Last night was a time of family. I had dinner with the Donnelly's. I might add that Sherry makes the perfect pancake. I am not sure how she does it, but they are perfect. We had pancakes, talked politics and looked at wedding photos. Craig burned me a cd of his photos so I begin my collection. Grace had pre-algebra homework last night that needed help with and since Craig (he is the math, Sherry is the english) was burning the cd for me, I went to see if I could help. I didn't think I could do math any more, but as soon as I saw the homework and the math problem, I knew how to do it. Can you find the least common multiple of 8x and 40? I can. AND I taught Grace how to too. I really like hanging out with Grace. She reminds me of me except with out the back talk and with out the smart comments. She is so smart and atheletic. She is kind to others and bossy to her little brother, but she loves him. She makes better grades than I have ever will. I think it was the right decision making her a jr. bridesmaid. It was nice having dinner with the Donnelly's. It makes my life feel back on track again.

No comments: