Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One of my coworkers, who is much younger than I, had to make a decision that I don't know if I could make. His wife was taken to the hospital due to complications with her pregnancy. The doctor looked him square in the eye and said you have a decision to make. You can lose the baby girl or you can lose the mama and the baby. They took the baby girl. She was twelve ounces and completely formed, however was not able to live. His wife is still in intensive care and there is a risk of a stroke. I think God knows who can and who can't. I mean, this guy is twenty-one. 21!!! I wasn't even capable of a relationship at twenty-one, not to mention making life altering decisions in a relationship. It makes me think about John. Will he have to make these types of decisions with me? Will I with him? The answer is yes. I just hope that it is not within the next couple of weeks. I have made enough life altering decisions just for myself for one year. I don't know that I could handle for John too. Growing up has great pains. I have definitely experienced my share and exactly when I could handle it. God just knows.

18 days

No comments: