Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jack Frost was nipping at my nose this morning. For some reason my insides thought it was Christmas. The house was warm and cozy with soft lights on in the back ground. The air outside was crisp and a hard frost covered everything. It was like snow but not.

I was supposed to go dance last night and instead went to the Donnelly's for family fun. Maybe I will go tonight. I am so nervous, I can't stand doing something normal. I want to do fun exciting things to go with my nervouse energy and dancing seems mundain. I can't believe that something I enjoy so much, my mind would consider mundain. So last night I went to the Donnelly's. Grace has been asked to take the SAT. Both Grace and Cooper got their quarter one grades: All A's. Cooper had the lowest grade in Science: 96. Then once the kids went off to do homework, we adult folk talked politics over coffee. The Donnelly's make it interesting because Craig is republican and Sherry is a democrat. Fun. We had great political debate until finally Sherry asked if I studied political science in college (I should have). I told her my parents are that political. I pay attention.

My house no longer looked barren when I got back to it last night. It did however look like a wreck. So tonight, if I don't dance (probably won't dance) I will clean it up and finish the last few boxes worth. I would rather talk about politics with my family, but I guess I will have time for that soon enough. There is so much to do tomorrow: marriage liscence, post office, move out, bank accounts, insurance, flowers, goodies for guests, programs for ceremony, pay the priest, clean the apartment, so many things. Today seems to be traveling at a great rate of speed. I could have sworn it was Christmas morning just a second ago.

No comments: