Monday, October 23, 2006

My apartment looks like someone has robbed it. It is less a dresser and bookcases and pictures on the walls. It looks crazy. I didn't realize in moving so much yesterday how honestly barren it would be, but it is bad. Tonight is clean up night. Normally I would go dance, but I am too much...a bit too nervous. John says I should dance, but what does he know...

One more day of work. I can barely stand it.

The organist called and is ready. The man playing at the reception called and is ready. The priest spoke with John & I yesterday at church, she is ready. The tuxes are ordered. The food is ordered. The flowers are ordered. The friends are invited. The family has booked hotel rooms. The flower girl has a dress. The ring bearer has a tux and boutineer.

All that's left is the party.

Whew.

1 comment:

Dr. G. said...

5 more days!!!
Let's hear it for the party!
-Mrs. G