Monday, August 14, 2006

First things first: Happy Birthday Little Brother!

I'm trying to tell you somethin bout my life...

I went away this weekend to West Virginia. Typically, John & I go up there because our cell phones don't work and our heads stop thinking. We are able to relax, eat and sleep. This was not true for me this weekend. John did some sleeping, and ate a lot! But not I. Question: What size are the tables? Can you take a measuring tape to find out? Is there a dimmer switch in the restaurant so that we can turn the lights up? How are our families ever going to get along if they don't like my son? Is the table for the grooms cake round or square? How big is it? Will the person who is cutting the cake cut small pieces so to use every part? Why doesn't the florist carry baby's breath? How are you going to do your hair? Is there a hair stylist close by who can fix my hair? What does the dress look like? Is it okay that I wear navy blue? What is your mother wearing? Is that going to clash? What color is midnight blue?

So much for that weekend.

I am tired. I did get to bed on time sort of last night. I got up this morning and ran steps, did crunches and push-ups. I have eaten well so far. I haven't seen effective enough results in my dieting (without exercising) so I had to add exercise. I don't know if I am willing to do it tomorrow, but I was today. Time to lose 20 pounds one way or another. I will know all when I go to the doctor again on September 25. I was last weighed there and since they are "THE DOCTOR" they would have better scales right? Somehow I haven't really been motivated to do anything until recently. Michelle gave me a healthy living cook book that I am going to try and eat out of for a while. It has lots of good things and for less calories than say...McDonalds. I have thought about joining Weight Watchers, but I feel bad for complaining about my weight when I am not really fat. I am just not in the right weight range. Anyway...I did eat right when I went to WVA which is hard to do because Mrs. K likes to feeeeeeeeddddd meeeeee...stuff me plenty.

Count down: 75 Days...

1 comment:

Dr. G. said...

75 Days!!! OMG, now I am worried...
Mom