Thursday, May 25, 2006

Space for rent

There is nothing like giving up of my time and energy to people who are known for their anger, their basic meaness. I worry that they are going to get me. I worry that they are going to make my life hard. I worry that they are going to talk about me behind my back. I worry that I won't be able to stop them. I worry that they. . .

There is something to be said when I am in a place of lack of worry. Lack of worrying about other people. Lack of worrying about other things. Lack of worrying about other places. Some folks call it an Eagles song, peaceful easy feeling. I call it serenity. It is that place of drifting in my own world where others don't interfere. I like to concentrate on wedding stuff or what movie to rent or who to hang out with next. I like to think about how I can walk this afternoon or not. I like to read the news.

This whole people renting space in my head drives me nuts. It has been a while since anyone has really lived up there. I can't figure out how to evict them. Let GO they say. Yeah, more like move out, I say.

No comments: