Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sometimes there is just nothing that compares to a good cup of coffee. It has to be the right mixture of bitterness and sweetness. It has to be the right temperature so as not to burn you but still be hot. It has to be combined with the right amount of tired to make it effective. Coffee is good.

Bought gas today at $2.66 a gallon. Racetrac. Cornelia. Everywhere else is $2.81 and up. Not the Racetrac. They buy blackmarket stuff. Yeah, I am making that up. But it is the only explanation for being twenty cents cheaper than its competitors.

John & I found a dream house. I use the word dream specifically. It has two bedrooms upstairs. A master on the main. An in-law suite downstairs and laundry downstairs. It is on three acres that backs up to national forest. It includes a barn and a studio and a good size dog run. The living room is a touret with electric skylights. It has a beautiful kitchen and den. It is a design commissioned by one of Frank Lloyd Wrights students so it is wicked cool. Beautiful. Dream house. It reminds me of Barbie's dream house except my Ken is better looking. I am not going to tell you how much it would cost...thus the notion of dream.

Going to see the magnificent Singers tonight. Grace wants to be a magnificent Singer one day so I am taking her with me. She is my junior brides maid. She is brillant too. Her classmates made fun of her when she made a 98 on a test. It is because they don't have anything better to tease her about! Brilliant I say. Brilliant.

No comments: