Friday, January 27, 2006

$50,000: 10 Days

60 Solicitations
and a newspaper ad
and a mass mailer
and an article in the paper
and an article on the radio

$11,140.00 "In Kind"

$25,150.00 Monetary

Lotsaletunos. . . .

One Gala sponsor....

Left on my desk was a note that Moby in the Morning was looking for me. ME? Yes, he wants to emcee one of my concerts. My concert series home opener went from 500 people to 5,000 people as of this morning. Thank you Moby. Holy Cow. Thank you Moby.

Movies:
Watched Backdraft last night. Kurt Russell is so good in this film. The other interesting thing about this film is the character that Ron Howard created out of Fire. It is amazing. I was up until midnight on a schoolnight watching. I also bought The Accused and This Boys Life. My boyfriend is out of town so I am going to substitute him with movies.

Spiritually:
I just don't understand the transfiguration. I think it is the second time I have heard about it and I still don't understand it. It is just wierd.

Sports:
Gotta go swim. Supposed to be there at 2:30 and it is 2:19. BYE!

No comments: