Friday, November 07, 2003

Scarecrows dressed in the latest styles,
the frozen smiles to chase love away.


So I have tried to post this blog three times now and have been unsuccessful. I think maybe I wasn't supposed to post that topic so I am going to switch topics. I have seen some strange movies here in the last week and I finally got to one I really liked. Strangely enough, it was Legally Blonde 2. That is how weird the other movies were. Of course, I am also a girl who likes warm fuzzie movies. The thing I really like about the Blonde movies is that they are really about a woman, about my age, with an overzealous, positive attitude who runs into troubles and still comes out on top via discovering herself. Discovering the self is what I am all about. Lately, I have definitely been discovering. At work, on my fancy new computer, I have been able to listen to whatever I want to as far as music is concerned, so I have been listening to the Broadway channel and today I am listening to classical out of Seattle. My desires list is complete too. I mean, well not complete, but .......well complete sounds too finite, maybe written, no........has begun. I like that. I have begun my desires list. It is nice and long and Michelle tells me to do one a week if I can for however long. I will be quite a busy gal. I think one of the many things that I want to do is to take a trip on my own. Perhaps to see relatives all over the country or something. I have people in Washington DC and people in California. Maybe it is time for an excusion. I am very excited because I have a bowling date with the women on Saturday, which is one of the things on my list. Tonight is super cleaning night. I am going to over haul the apartment. I will probably watch movies too. I have to be prepared, now that it is slowly but surely getting cold, to clean now because critters will try to come in and harbor warmth in my home otherwise. No critters thank you. You know the one thing I found quite humorous about Elle in the new Blonde is that she becomes more and more a hippy the longer the movie rolls on. That was a very cute touch in the film. That is one of the reasons I like living in Sautee is because it is known for its hippies. I wouldn't mind being like Elle, as long as I don't have to go to law school. Independence is so hard to find with out walking right into the face of loneliness. Understanding that faith with in myself is a faith with in God is.............hard. Wouldn't it be great if life's truths were able to reveil themselves just like the movies in that nice comfortable 100 minute span? I wish.

No comments: