Friday, October 31, 2003

H....A.....double L......O......double U, double E,N spells Halloween!

So the chocolate crisis and withdrawls should begin first thing tomorrow. The chocolate season began early this year and hopefully it is all gone into the bellies of gouls and goblins this eve. The folks here in the office have brought in chocolate everyday and my face has been the subject of torture of the blemishment. Thankfully, there is a solution: abstinence + change = recovery (of the blimishment!). There is always a solution. I would have to say that my indulgement was not near as bad as last year. Last year was a disaster with candy every single evening my the hand fulls. Thank goodness for the gym too. Man, I feel a lot less guilty because I excercise. It makes me feel good in general. Endorphins are much better than chocolate any day. I don't care what the down with love girls say. There is so much going on the evening I don't even know which to pick. There are balloon rides and fair activities over at the fair grounds and there is a social down in Buford. There are kids trick or treating on the squares (which I fully intend to avoid) and then there is always crazies in Atlanta that might be good just to go and drive around to look at....although I could probably do that on any given night in Atlanta. That is why I love the big city though, never a dull moment. I was called a country bumpkin the other day by a loved one because I don't know my way around Dunwoody area. I am not sure that I am really all that comfortable with that stereo type yet. It made me frown at the sound of it. I am so glad to be at work today. It was good to be plugging away at my NEW COMPUTER!!!! Hahahahaha! I recieved as a gift from the head of the company a FLAT SCREEN!! which to the rest of the world is probably nothing really, but to me it is super cool and I don't have to wait on the crazy thing, it just goes like I was flipping through a magazine. Ahhhhhhh, yes. It also comes with a cd burner and although the IT guy said it wouldn't play cds.....it does. So Dixie Chicks are all the rage in my cubicle world right now. I know that I have gone though any multitude of employment, but things just keep getting better and better with each job. I wonder if it is a trick or a treat.......Today, it is a treat!

No comments: