Monday, October 27, 2003

Shake it like a poloroid picture

So this weekend I did albsolutely nothing. I watched movies, spent time with friends and no mental anguish was exuded whatsoever. Unfortunately, my grandmother is in the hospital, and is not doing so great, but I don't have a whole lot of control on that one. I am afraid to see her there because I know she will be much altered from the last time I saw her, which was at the reunuion and was so happy because she was surrounded by family. So Mama tells me to stay put and I am willing to do that. I am willing to love from afar. The three movies I saw are all worth the renting. I saw the Italian Job, Matrix Reloaded and Charlie's Angels. Italian Job was worth the clean cut-ness of the movie. Thankfully it is not a total remake. Matrix Reloaded was cool because of the effort put in by the actors and crew to make the movie. It is really one movie split in half with the one coming in November. Charlie's Angels is a hysterical parody on the 70's/80's tv show. There are some really bad jokes in it, but overall it is funny. There is also a cameo by Jaqueline whatever her name is that has a clothing line at KMart(?). She is still as beautiful as ever. I really liked the line she delivered--Angels are like diamonds, they can't be made they have to be found. Each are unique. Ahh......lack of chaos. I love it.

No comments: