Friday, October 17, 2003

Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
and sweet you roll


So I am so excited because I am going to my first highschool homecomeing!! No, John didn't leave me and I went bonkers, I am going to the football game not the dance. I can't wait. White County is not all that great, but they are mostly freshman, which is why. I just love football. I am so excited. Tonight it will be brisk and full of excitement. The band will be bright and full of life. The kids will be running about like crazy and football will be all the hype. I am going to bring a warm mug of coffee with me and be all bundled up. I am soo excited! My best girlfriend's daughter made the varsity cheerleading squad as a sophomore! so I have a great excuse to go and have fun. I am awefully tired from yesterday though because my aerobics instructor tried to kill me yesterday, or at least it STILL feels like she did. I didn't make it all the way through the class. I was so excited about making it through the first class, but I didn't make it through the second. Oh well. I am just grateful I am doing it. I should probably go tonight, but I am too excited about the game. I have never been before because they were just not my thing in highschool and people had a tendency to be shot. (Not MY idea of fun!) It's a little different up here, I don't think there will be any shootings (except for maybe at the deer because the season is open and the hunters are OUT!). Hurray!! The weekend is here!

No comments: