Monday, July 11, 2005

Today I went with my girlfriend Megan to the Nacoochee Grill for lunch. She, Iris and I had BBQ Duck quesadillas, balsamic salad, fishspread, icecreambrownie and creme brulee. MMMM......The lady brought the check and she gave it to me. I thought that Megan was going to leap out of the top of her head with fury. "What don't I look like I could pay the check?" She says. Whatever. . .meanwhile it is boiling in her head...
"She gave you the check because you are older and because you don't have a baby!!" Meg says. You can see veins coming out of her head by now. I politely calmed her down and reminded her that she couldn't tell what the lady was thinking.
"Besides, who cares?" I say (My Dad taught me that one--yes I still remember you telling me to tell Laura across the road who cares). We get outside in the blinding sunlight and the terrencial (sp) rains, hop in the car and she says:
"I think we look like lesbians in there and you were the big mama."
"WHAT?????!!!!!!******* Blank look on my face***What are you talking about?(pause) Why do I get to be the BIG Mama, does that mean that I am butch? Do you think I am butch?"
"No, we could be lipsticks though."
WHATEVER....so now I am the big mama....don't mess with my baby....ERG......I wonder how John feels about this.

No comments: