Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am doing a "house cleaning." I use quotes because I am doing this in two fashions. First, I cleaned my house literally: floors, (my vacuum broke:() windows, fridge, trash, etc. Second, I am doing an inventory on my employment. I am trying to figure out why I attract bad employers or am I a bad employee or what is it that is consistent about my employment and dump all kinds of resentments. Some people call it a fourth step. I say some people. I call it a fourth step! The third and final thing I am doing is cleaning out my closet. My parents have successfully sent me home with boxes that are overflowing out of my closet into my hallway. I recognize that they will continue with such agregious acts until all my things are out of their home and into mine! Not that I can blame them. I have can't imagine hauling around anyone's things other than my own, but I am just selfish like that!

My point to all of this is that I was rooting around in a box of pictures and memorabilia that means only something to me and I found my AP scores (ouch!! Although, who would guess my best score was on the AP English exam?) and my SAT scores (didn't look much prettier!). The thing I found interesting was not the scores though. The most interesting thing was this little box that said "Applicants intended major" and the answer in it was "Prelaw."

Guess I have wanted to practice law longer than I honestly believed!

No comments: