Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So much to say so little time. . .

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. My mind still thinks in blog segments though. I see a funny event and say "oh, that will work for today!" Yet without the available computer, having to use the library because I am one of those without, although I am thinking it is going to be a worth while investment to buy a laptop, I am not as quick to write as I used to be.

Started working this week, at Manna. Things are slowly arriving for the store and I am cleaning and unpacking, organizing and creating. There is something fun about a new store that makes it . . .wonderous. Of course being there from the beginning is quite an experience too. I have not heard anything from the unemployment thing which is weird. Mostly, I just want an answer to have an answer not so much to have a specific answer.

Am working on the lsat stuph. Turns out that I have until then end of August to register. I also have till the end of August to earn two hundred dollars just to take the damn thing. ERG. I can't remember it being this expensive to take the regular tests to get into college, but then again, I wasn't paying for it. I know that Dad wouldn't let me apply to any out of state colleges because the out of state tuition was ludicrous (yeah, so I went to Agnes Scott! Oh well he tried!). Other than that I didn't know much about money then.

Am still dog/cat sitting for my friend Sherry. She won't be back until the first of August. She called and chatted with me to make me jealous of her vacation.

OH! In great news, Megan is going back to school! She is applying to the Art Institute of Atlanta. She is going to get a certification online and then once Iris is school bound, might finish up with a bachelor's degree from there! Cool huh? I am excited for her. She has purchased a snazzy computer and everything just to get going with it. She won't know if she got in until next month and if she did then she will start almost immediately. EXCITING!! GO Meg!

Birthday party is on Saturday! Yeah!! AM going to be officially five (as opposed to only being consumated with the day I will have the party too!). Everyone is coming and will be there. Mom, Dad, Michelle, Megan, John. . . and about thirty to forty others whom I have invited! Tee hee. Yeah, we are going for dinner ahead of time to the Mexican restaraunt. I can't wait to see how many show up! That is the coolest part is inviting everyone and then seeing everyone and then laughing and having a good time with everyone! I am excited.

No comments: