Saturday, July 09, 2005

How cool a birthday present has God given me? Let me tell you what! Not only is there one of my favorite celebrities calling out my name in a great movie, (Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds) but it turns out after taking Grace and Cooper to see Batman, there are TWO movies out with a hunk screaming my name!! (Interestingly enough, my hero and my brother's teenage hottie winner, Katie Holmes gets to kiss both of them!) HELLO???!!! Did no one think to say: Hey Rachel, you really need to go see the man you have been so blatantly in love with since he was ten and singing on a Japanese airfield because he is in a new movie screaming your name!! No. You didn't. Lovely, I found out myself. Thank you Christian and Tom for calling on me this summer, you make my heart skip a beat!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Heh. I hadn't thought about that. Now they just need to do two movies with "Sarah"s...