Tuesday, September 20, 2005

you are like a holy wine/so bitter and so sweet/oh I could drink a case of you.....

My best girlfriend is Megan. Have I ever mentioned that before? There is a reason for it. I was listening to this music and I wanted to drive to Megan. I was in Macon this weekend and all I could think is that I wasn't hanging out with Megan. Isn't that crazy? Usually we hang out on Saturday nights. Then to make matters worse she broke up or was dumped by her boyfriend by the time I got back. It made me want to kick him for being stupid. Not that I won't kick him for being stupid still, I just haven't run into him yet. She and I are so not alike it makes me laugh. She is fierce and bold and a mighty force. Me I am perky and serious and in need of a double mocha with a shot of cherry flavor at this moment. Too bad it is seven or we'd both be on our way to the coffee shop. We do both like coffee, although she drinks chai more than coffee, sometimes tea. Now she says He has issues, I don't like him, but I need coffee so who am I to know the truth? I don't think I would mind living with her if I didn't kill her when I lived with her because we have tried that and tore the walls out of the house. We have tried working together too and whoops. At least we are great friends. Great friends. She is the person I call in the middle of the night and the person who lets me cry and whine about my boyfriend. She is the one who lets me clean when I need to clean and tells me to call Michelle when I need to call Michelle. She is someone who I can't live with and can't live without. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but it is what it isssssss......

No comments: