Friday, January 21, 2005

Yours is the aim to make this grand coun-try grand-er,This you will do, That's our strong, firm be-lief.__Hail to the one we se-lect-ed as com-mand-er,Hail to the Pres-i-dent! Hail to the Chief!

I had no idea there were words to this song, but so be it. In honor of the inauguration yesterday, I watched the West Wing with John. It was the episode where Donna wants her money back. It is nice to know that people think like I do (even if they aren't real!). I also was non-partisan and listened to the ceremony on the radio. It sucks that he was the chosen cadidate, but the overall process is awesome. I find that politics is a bit taboo on personal blogs too so I will conclude with this little bit: tyranny is an oppresive power exerted by government according to Websters; it doesn't say which government, could be an outside government. So does that mean the men can come home now?

No comments: