Monday, January 10, 2005

She wears a coat of color
Loved by some, feared by others

Hahaha! Still running....I ran on Sunday and cut 45 seconds off my time AND did 80 situps! yeah, yeah, yeah.....

Saturday I had breakfast with a friend in the little cafe beneath my apartment. Then, John's son showed up and I consoled him over his break up with a gal by hanging out and drinking coffee in the same cafe. I was there for two hours or something. I am ready for the coffee shop to open back up. At least then my hangout time would make sense! (Will be tomorrow!) Hurray! I worked on Saturday night and made good money for the small amount of tables I had. Sunday I had breakfast with the boys and went home to a sick stomach...sad. I think I am going to have to stop eating greasy foods. Once my tummy felt better (after Cold Mountain was over!) I talked to Mom and went running. I am looking forward to Disney and have already begun packing. I have a few Walmart items to snag, but overall I am looking forward to being in the sun with eighty degree weather and breakfast with Mickey! Will have to be very careful with the whole Disney and losing weight thing, but it is totally feasible. Won't weigh in again until next Friday. That is good though because it keeps me from being super obsessive and I am able to leave it at a normal obsessive level.

No comments: