Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mikey is cool....so is Cinderella AND THE LION KING!!! WOW!!


Got back on Monday and didn't go to work til Tuesday. I am grateful this week is almost over. I am tired and cranky and have had a hard week at work. I am trying desperately not to talk about work on my blog as I have learned from others that you can be fired for blogging. This may be true, except that means that those who were fired worked with people intelligent enough to know what a blog is. I don't. I am unhapppy....I am miserable in my employment and am desperate to try something new. I sent out something like ten or fifteen resumes today. Hopefully, I will not be miserable much longer. I grateful for my job because of all the benefits it contains, however the defects are pretty powerful. Not powerful enough for me to leave, but enough for me to be miserable. Hopefully, something will come through. I have heard that it is possible to have a job that is satisfying and sometimes even fulfilling, I would love to love my job. That would make daily events more. . . eventful. I am glad it is a short week. That means that I will make it til Saturday! Hurray. Tomorrow is Friday. Weigh in day...oh I hope I lost at least a pound, but I think going to Disney may have put a crimp in my style. We shall see.

No comments: