Monday, March 24, 2008

With limited commercial interuptions...

Spring Break is over and nothing got done that I'd hoped would get done.

Watched "War of the Worlds" at home by myself in creeky farm house...bit scarier that way.

Hoosiers makes me feel like home.

Two job apps out for summertime work.

Zertek is tada for my allergies.

Thank goodness for working out. Didn't know I'd miss until it was gone.

Won a roundtrip ticket to anywhere in the US via Airtran. Thought they were lieing, but they weren't. Cool.

Took alumni survey. How do you tell your school that you got nothing out of your academics but had the best time of your life overall except that slight little problem with low self esteem and incomprehensible demoralization?

It snowed today around two thirty, so much for spring. My dogs are so cold they wouldn't leave my mudroom. They are huddled together on a blanket but don't tell John because he'll say I'm a softee. (Hinkley that means you.)

Sunrise, Sonrise. Good sermon on Sunday.

Easter was noisy. Trumpet, french horn and bad choir in balcony that you could have heard from across the street. Lots of family, lots of food, lots of youngin's.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: