Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thoughts:

I have started listening to a local radio station that carries a show called Knee Deep in Blue Grass. I have always liked the sounds of a quartet and a banjo. There is something familiar about the music that I can't put my finger on.

I actually used MySpace today to look at some people. I have so many friends that are slightly out of touch. I miss them and wonder about them, but I am not worried about them. It is a new thing. I have old friends too who I couldn't do without in my life right now. Then there are the new folk, who I always guess what category they will fall into: those who stay or those who go. There is no way to know until it happens.

After having a completely detached day, I had every emotion one can have in three hours. It was impressive the very next day. Michelle calls it dealing and feeling. She says that at some point I will do both, and then it gets wierd.

Tonight is my night. I am not going out under any circumstances. I am going to movie watch, clean my house and make some dinner. I have been out the past two nights and I feel abit overwhelmed. Maybe I will work on my cabinets a bit too.

School got easier this week for no apparent reasons outside of no exams.

I am feeling nostalgic today....

No comments: