Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And the winners of the 1963 Sunfun Fest Shag contest are....

I have had a sleepover without any guests in my house. It has been rather strange. My house is messy, I have eaten whatever and whenever I wanted. I have stayed in my pjs and watched movies all day. Last night I stayed up late: midnight! And slept in late: eight am! It totally feels like a sleep over. Except, the sleepovers that I remember, I stayed up until 4 am and then was a brat the next day instead of sleeping in. I remember at Lea Anne's birthday sleepover where we all tried to stay up the latest and this gal who went to bed first woke up around two. She was so afraid that she couldn't go back to sleep, she couldn't go back to sleep. That is when I found out that Lea Anne liked to spin pillows with her feet.

The last sleepover I had was with Megan. She was so excited to come spend the night with me. She was like a little girl all over again. It was a great opportunity to become better friends.

I guess a sleepover with no people means that I got a better opportunity to know myself. My list of movies alone tells me something about me:

Private Benjamin (w/Goldie Hawn and not the movie I thought it would be)
Waitress
Man in the Moon
Serenity
SHAG, the movie

I especially liked SHAG because it reminded me of Lea Anne. She and I actually went to Myrtle Beach my senior year of highschool for spring break. I don't remember a whole lot about it other than I think we had fun.

I really needed a day off. Thank God for Spring Break.

...couple number 12!

No comments: