Friday, February 29, 2008

I am so done with midterms. I am in unavailable for thought mode. I have read every blog known to man, planned out how many movies I can squeeze into tomorrow, bought a starbucks for the first time in two weeks and am totally not into work, working out or anything relative to homework.

My friend Vicki is doing a girly movie weekend and while that sounds awesome, my hubby will never go for that one. Saroy is doing some kind of race across Texas, which I don't know that I am too into that. Carter is doing something, but there is no way to know because he won't blog. Mom and Dad? Hmm...I am guessing there is a trip to the d-o-g p-a-r-k planned, thankfully, I live in the middle of a dog park or rather, cow park, so no trip for me. What to do...

I think this weekend will be about not thinking for me. Maybe I will nod in and out of Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea while doing laundry, petting the best dogs in the world and loving on my hubby. I am sure he will be on a motocycle or hanging out with friends. I so want to be on spring break right now, but am so not. Although, maybe I can get JSK to switch out the mattresses for better sleeping enjoyment before I totally crash. Not thinking, that sounds sooo good.

I am actually going to do something on Sunday...become a Daughter of the King. I am actually already a DOK, but I will be admitted into the service officially and recieve my cross which is our habit. I am what I always wanted to be: a Baptist Nun. Strange, but true. My friend Katherine Oliver and I came up with whole scenario about that. But that's for a thinking blog not a non-thinking blog. I will also teach SS on sunday. That doesn't require thought though. Thank goodness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you officially a DOK?? Congrats!
-M