Thursday, February 28, 2008

MIDTERMS MIDTERMS MIDTERMS MIDTERMS....

Do you know the difference between marketing positioning and product positioning? What about five ratios to help describe a corporation? Perhaps it would be easier for you to discuss the inverse relationship of assets on the operating section of a cash flow statement? Oh, I know, I'll make it easier, just give me the x-intercepts of f(x)=x2+2x+1.

I had three midterms last week and three midterms this week and NO spring break next week...don't know who screwed that one up, but they did. I did Algebra, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel last week. (Yeah those three were not all that imposing.) Then this week, I had marketing on Tuesday, accounting on Wednesday and Finance on Thursday. Now granted, these three are intro courses, but they were so painful!!!! I made an A on the mktg. I think I made an A on the Accting and today...I don't know. It was a standard blue book exam with three essay and three word problems with a bonus. I really want an A on it. I made a B on the first exam, so an A would be nice. But I don't know how I did because I think my brain is leaking out of my ear. It makes it complicated to think, remember, complete sentences.

I am so looking forward to not studying tonight even though I have a quiz in Algebra tomorrow (taking the standard quadratic equation and completing the square in order to get the standard shifted form to analyze the parabola). I am going to make dinner for my husband, go hang out with good friends who do not give me grades and wallow in good healthy exercise for my body which I have ignored in order to study this week.

Whew, I made it. This moment finally passed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the best dog:)
Mom

Anonymous said...

That's because your favorite daughter gave it to you...