Tuesday, January 30, 2007

After having such a productive day off on Wednesday, nothing has been productive since. Working has been painful because my job is to wait on customers. THERE ARE NO CUSTOMERS. You'd think my bosses would find something for us to do, but they recognize our powerlessness and don't even bother. Then on Sunday, a day off, you'd think ah! Productivity. Nope, my husband was so tired from being nuts (nuts = staying up for almost 24 hours and being 49 years old), that he slept from 11:30pm on Saturday night until 5pm on Sunday. 5PM! Can you imagine? I got lots of puppy lovin in and read my book that I was so behind on reading. We did eat dinner and go to Lowes to get a lamp shade. We hung out with friends at church and were able to get back home at a suitable hour so I could get to sleep and get up to go to work where there is NOTHING TO DO.

Yeah, can ya tell its winter in North Georgia? They rolled up their sidewalks and went home for the winter. Not to be seen until spring again .

No comments: