Wednesday, July 12, 2006

hard days night

Sometimes I think that phrase is a result of not knowing whether it is day or night. That is the way I feel today. I am into my third day for eating differently so that I will no longer be hinged with food. I am also without a day of my weekend as a result of too much work. I have been drinking two liters of day which makes me pee everytime I turn around. It can be very impairing when I am in a meeting. I have also started a new medication. I know that I am getting 8 hours of sleep, but for some reason, my body is shot. My job has become one of the most difficult things I have ever done. Challenge is better than no challenge though. All of these things wrapped up with a big bow make me whoozy.

This morning I couldn't remember what day it was. On Thursdays, I wear khaki pants. I thought it was Thursday. I had no way of knowing it was Wednesday. I was out of it.

I did take care of myself though, but instead of getting that power packed punch that comes from saying prayers and meditations, I was just going through the motions blindly. My head is here, my heart is not.

3 comments:

carter said...

I think we must be related.

Rae said...

no, Mom says that I was adopted

carter said...

that doesn't mean we're not related. it just means we're not related to Mom. :)