Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Do you ever watch movies and just know its a great movie. There is no: well it could be better if or I didn't really like the way. . . Dreamer is just a great movie. It has a well written story. It is an excellent cast. The filming and actual shots are excellent (same cinematographer as October Sky). The believability is all there. It is even based on a true story. Strangely the truth of the story is directly related to the horse, not the people. The dvd has excellent extras too. There is not too much or not enough in this movie. It is just right. Go get it. It is all family fun.

Back from state training. I had to prepare to leave town for a week and I still ended up two days behind. How does that happen? I had everything laid out so that I wouldn't get behind and I was still behind. I also started a new way of eating this week to see if I can shed a few pounds. I am not happy with the way I look and while many of you might be concerned with my health so am I. According to doctors and such, I am about twenty or thirty pounds overweight for my height. Maybe if I had had a kid by now things would be different. Mostly it is because I am lazy and don't eat correctly. So I am trying not to be lazy and eat right. This is going along with my new found gym that has been consistent now for five months. Although, I have struggled with the cardio part. I know, I know, it is the essence of classic weight loss (along with eating right) but I struggle in general with doing the right thing so it is not surprising this is the hardest aspect for me. But I have been consistent about the weight training. Hopefully, I will feel better about the way I look in the mirror in the next less twenty pounds!

John & I are getting along royally. I am so excited about getting married. We are having a great experience getting to know the church we have chosen. The mind set is so familiar to me. I am really enjoying it. They believe a lot of things that I have been taught to believe growing up and there are a few minor differences. Nothing that is life altering. I love our priest, she is so effective in both her message and her teaching (she is my sunday school teacher too). I am learning a lot. There is just something to finding the person who connects me as a teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just so stinkin' thrilled for you I don't know what to do!! Just wanted to say being newly married is both difficult and absolutely the best thing I've ever experienced. Enjoy the excitement and planning.