Friday, December 02, 2005

Today is the Christmas Tree Lighting!!! Hurray!!

I hope people show. I have been planning this thing for a month and no luck on carolers so there will be music piped through a p.a. that will be interesting. There will be Santa and a bonfire and lots of joys and goodies in for the people. I feel like my life gets set on fire with each event. There is something about a performance that is so exhilirating. It is an adreniline rush.

Coolness in my world yesterday, I won my first chess game ever. I had no idea I was smart enough to win a chess game, but I did! Also, my buddie Alan called me last night and we talked until the middle of the night. It is nice to hear from friends. Especially when they are far away and do things like fight in wars. He is officially de-activated. He will go get some kind of training in Arizona in January and then re-activate once he is done. The nice thing is that he will be here for a while. (Well, he will be in Alabama for a while, but at least he is stateside instead of Puerto Rico or Iraq or Afghanistan, which he has been in all three in the past year!) I am geared up with all this adrineline to play my brother in chess, although that make take all the steam out of me because he would beat me!

1 comment:

carter said...

I'm bad at chess.