Monday, July 21, 2008

I have so many letters to write today. I have three blogs to finish, two thank you letters, two belated birthday cards and two real omg letters to two people who are patiently waiting...

I have so many pieces to play today. I have a Bach Invention to polish, two sontinas I am working on and two real omg hymns to learn of two hymns who have been patiently waiting my whole life to be learned and played...

I have so many rooms to clean. I have a bathroom that has put up with three people this week instead of two. I have a kitchen that has a trash filled from not just me while John was at work and two real omg sinks full of dishes desperate to be washed, waiting patiently...

I have so many movies to watch. I have one that was ordered last week and is still not watched and may never make it into the dvd player before being returned to netflix which is like omg, rae didn't watch a movie? Meanwhile the others that know it is their turn out of the library of good movies scream to be played...

I have so many groceries to buy...

I have so many flowers to arrange...

I have so many friends to say hello to ...

I have so many phone calls to make to catch up on life...

I have so many dogs to love...

I have so many, so many, so many things to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad there are only so many minutes in a day. I could use more as well. It will all get done...