Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear MEEEEEEEEE....Happy Birthday to me! HAHA!

Yes, I got a piano for my birthday. In case you are curious, it is a $35 piano I bought at a garage sale this weekend. It took two women and John to load it on the truck. It took John and an older man, who just happened up from floating down the creek that boarders our property, to get it in the sun room. It took me and John to get it over the hump from the sun room into the spot its in right now. Woohoo! The first song I played on it was "Rejoice, the Lord is King" from my Music Makers awarded hymnal for perfect attendence during the 82-83 school year at First Baptist Decatur. It is a 1975 version. Hurray!!!! I have a piano!! My music quest is coming to life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. I like this pix way better than the last blog! I am so glad that you have it. What a nice birthday.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

me too...

Rae

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy the piano!! And make some wonderful music. I wanted to leave a comment yesterday. This whole moving business is making me a little lax in my online duties. My inbox is piling up.