Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Life has become one big meeting.

My work and my personal life have been one big meeting lately. There are meetings for this committee and meetings for that committee, don't forget about meeting the trainer or meeting with John for dinner. Meetings with Friends to talk about God and meetings for committees that I don't know I am on yet!

Whew. First of the month always brings lots of meetings. It is overwhelming because the little things go to the wayside. Laundry. Dishes. Dry Cleaning. The odd thing about this month, all of those things are done. My groceries are shopped. My laundry is limited. My dry cleaning picked up. My dishes are put away. My bed . . .well my bed didn't get made this morning, but still it was yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meetings! Welcome to the world of the adult:)
-Mom