Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Worn out is an understatement. At the same time, because I am disciplining myself, I seem to have lots of time. I am able to keep my house clean, spend time with Rachel and spend time with friends. I am in the middle of Harry Potter 6 and am loving every second of it. DO NOT tell me what happens. It is better written than the other books. She keeps moving forward, which I keep expecting a lag time, but I think now that all the exposition is out, she is able to do that. I have been falling asleep to it (because I am so tired!) I have been watching West Wing incessantly because I want to get the fourth season. Yes, I have three seasons and am more willing to buy the fourth than pay my bills. Call me addicted if you like, I don't mind. It is tiring to keep up with WW. I am also looking forward to my Women's Bible Study on Thursday. It is helping me to balance out in the God department. Megan is still mad at me, but whatever. She will get over it or go away. I think she is getting over it though. Iris has been sick which is not so good, but little kids get sick. I get stressed without my best friend. My friend Mike is in the hospital for kidney cancer. They are going to take a kidney and the tube, but right now they are fighting infection off and he seems like he is in a lot of pain. He is my friend who had a double stroke about a year or so ago. He was just getting back to normal. I am praying for him and visiting him. That is emotionally tiring. My new job is way crazy and exciting. There is nothing about it that bores me and there are lots of things that I get to do. It makes me tired performing on this level, but I get my first real job paycheck on Friday. WHOA. I am ready. In the meanwhile I am going to be trained tomorrow. I am tired too. I mean, I am tired. I ran two miles yesterday at the gym. The stupid machine said I didn't burn any calories, but I don't believe it becuase I can feel a nice stretched pain in my legs that is dull but not painful. Will probably wait until Wednesday to do that again. Did I mention that I am tired?

No comments: