Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good grief, I feel like I have been hit by a truck. . .

Oh, wait I was hit by a truck. A Chevy 4x4 to be exact. He pulled out in front of me on my way to work. Sun was in my eyes, but conveneintly reflected off of the bumper of the truck because it was in the middle of the intersection. Seeing as I had no stop sign and was on a high way, and he was at a stop sign, not on the highway, it was a tad confusing. I swerved, and all the way down my passenger side there is a huge scrape. My doors are punch and puzzled. They look like a puzzle where the pieces need to be pushed down into the puzzled to make it whole. My mirror is not happy at all. It could have been much worse. Thank you Dad for giving me the teachings of defensive driving. I swerved, I scraped, I cried, but I am alive! If I hadn't, I would be dead! He was really nice (the guy that hit me). My pride & vanity are all that are injured. I am grateful. The insurance guys have been really nice. Thank you God for good people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are alright. hope to see you at bible stgudy tomorrow morning...9:00.. at Busics.. saw your picture in the paper...woo hoo!