Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanks Giving

Harry Potter was great, both times. I didn't find it nearly as magical, but I think that was due to the lack of Williams in the music. It was more action/adventure. Saw it twice. Once in West Va with my boyfriend, John, while we were visiting his Mama in Bramwell, WVA, home to the millionaires. Bramwell used to have more millionaires per capita than any other city in the US in 1915! Coal, steel that kinda thing. It was nice to see Mrs. Kahle again. She likes having people come and stay too which makes for good hospitality. From there there was work and then to my family's home in PTC for Thanksgiving turkey. It was John's first overnight stay with the fam so everyone was freaked out, but I felt like it went well. I stayed extra only to discover Firefly, thanks to my brother and his rocket scientist friend who has alligators as next door neighbors! It was a good stay. I came home on Saturday to an exhaustion I wasn't expecting. Sunday was a day of chores and movies. I am still behind, but I am taking tonight off too in order to catch up with things. I think I summed up two weeks in one paragraph. Pretty good if I do say so myself!

I am slammed with work. Slammed. Can't believe it. Am taking it home am so slammed. Today was a Monday and dreary at that. Maybe it will get better tomorrow. It has to it is Tuesday. My New Year's event is all lined up and ready to go though! Hurray. Now if I can just get through Friday's Christmas event I will be good. Whew. This is a lot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is one of my favorite descriptions of me that I've ever read. :)