Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So I was driving through the movie gallery parking lot this weekend and I try to cut through the lines because it was late and there were limited cars. WHABAM! Jody, my passenger, slams his head into the ceiling and starts looking up at it as though it attacked him. I say "WHAT was that?!!" He returns, "Well normally those circular curbs have trees in them so you don't run over them, but obviously someone beat you to the tree."

Tuesday I drove around all day thinking that I left my wallet out at the mansion. I picked up Grace and Cooper as they swooped in from the beach to go swimming. When we were finished and started the car I thought, "Oh, my wallet." I run inside to where it is supposed to be and it's not there and I think, "well maybe it is in the truck." So off I go to find John and ask for the truck keys and he says it is not in the truck and try by the refridgerator and I say not there. He said, "well it will show up when it is supposed to, go ahead and take the kids home and I will keep an eye out for it." I get in the car and there it is. I had it the whole day.

I got to the mansion later than I thought I would last night and John was waiting on me because we had to lock up something on one of the properties he manages once I got there. I am calling, "JOHNNNNNNN" all over the house. The three dogs are up and down and owowwlelelwolsowl and up and down. We go to the bedroom, the kitchen, the den. We go downstairs to another living area and the "game room" (not game like fun, rather game like mounted on the wall antelope and deer and gun racks everywhere). I knock on the door and say "JOHNNNNN" knocck, knoccck, knoccck (I am knocking because the door is locked). I shake the door handle and I feel that the lock is on the outside of the door......and John is still not in the room. But the dogs thought it was great fun.

No comments: