Sunday, June 13, 2010

So the King Baby turns the power of being King over to his right hand man.  Being totally inexperienced he gives it up to the bad guy.  The bad guy's name is Haagar aka Hilter.  This dude has serious control issues.  He sends out a death sentence for the Jews.  Ester's Uncle Mort tells her to go, go to the King and beg, beg for her life and the lives of her people. 

What must she be thinking? First you tell me not to say anything about who I am and now you tell me to say something.  WTH?  Ester has got to be in a panic.  Here she is finally getting slightly comfortable in her royal surroundings and you want me to throw it all away? 

Life or death dear woman, life or death.  I was threatened with a life or death scenario once.  I was stalked by terror, bewilderment, frustration and despair.  My head was swimming, like I was caught in a spiral of emotions that just got worser.  I chose life.  It meant giving up everything I had known and walking a different path.  It meant having the courage to know the difference.  I didn't actually know the difference I just knew it was something different and anything was better than death! 

Life or death...

No comments: