Wednesday, October 03, 2007

There is a strange phenomena happening at this school. I haven't experienced it in the real world which may be a statement of maturity or ignorance. The women (as I only have exposure to women) are talking on their cell phone while going to the bathroom. I have been on the phone in mid-conversation while at home and snuck in a bathroom break, typically I am talking to someone who is family, like my Mom or Meg, but in a public bathroom? These gals just keep right on talking while they walk into a stall. No, I am not talking about: "hey, can I call you right back in a minute" conversations. I am talking about on the phone when they come in, while they wait in line for a stall, while they pee, wipe and whatever else, while they wash their hands and leave the bathroom. Never stop talking. It is the most amazing thing. What on earth are they thinking? What on earth is the person on the other end thinking? These women make their peeing public and their conversation public. It is so obscene. Who uses the bathroom in public without being arrested?

Strange women at this school.

No comments: