Monday, October 08, 2007

I had the whole weekend to myself. My husband was off to his Mama's and I was to study all weekend. You know what I did? Nothing. Not one single thing. Well, I did go work with Gertie Mae's at a fancy wedding. I succefully tied back the tie backs, placed the table placements, and garnished the railings. The railings were the hard part because I didn't have any experience in garnishing with garland. However, I was successful. Sherry did all the really hard stuff like designing everything. Then I came home to do...you guessed it, nothing. I watched almost a whole season of West Wing. In my search for the next season among my dvds, I realized that I have two fifth seasons. If that is not wierd, I don't know what is. I don't know how I got two fifth seasons, nor do I know why I would want them. I must not have been paying attention when I bought them. I really need six & seven to complete my collection, but not this past weekend, because I was doing nothing.

No comments: