Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It is strange having more time off and making the same amount of money. I am not used to having this much time off and I really don't know what to do. I work Thursday thru Sun and then poof I'm done. There is no in between. It is a weird concept working less and making more. I wish I had done it a long time ago. I am glad too because come school time all this extra time that I have on my hands, I will be studying! I am so excited about the whole concept of going back to school. I am not sure that I know how to study any more though and that is frightening.

Puppies are not dirt balls. They are unconditional love balls. They don't care if you feed them or not. They don't care if you yell at them or not. They just want to be petted. My two puppies left that I am not willing to give away just fell asleep on me. As in, thank goodness your home Mom, we have been tired of playing in the cold rain all day and your lap is nice and dry and warm. Mmmm. Love me. I have accidentally stepped on these dogs, kicked these dogs and sat on these dogs and they still love me. It is hard to walk when dogs heard your ankles so mostly I just do the best that I can and apologize if I hurt them. Sometimes I feel the same way the puppies do: I don't care what you say or what you do, just love me.

Prestige is out today in my local movie gallery....gotta see Christian Bale....Oh, watched a really bad acting action movie that as far as action movies go it was decent. Called the Marine. There were some funny lines in it that made it easy to watch. It was very apparent that this movie was a coming out movie for the wrestler turned actor. May I say, he is one beautiful man. If for no other reason ladies, watch the movie. He is also slightly adept in acting and perhaps with the right guidance would do okay in movies. He should try a role as a diamond theif next. Overall it was a C- movie, but the effects were great. There were some excellent blow up scenes and some well done fighting choreography that made the film a rentable before the new movies show up. Do I remember the actor/wrestler's name? Unfortunately no, but someone will and he will do fine once he transitions into the main stream. If Ashton Kutcher can do it, this guy can.

No comments: