Monday, September 22, 2008

When you don't blog for a while, you have bits and pieces of blogs left in your head:

Money is tight, yet, I am not afraid...relieved on economic insecurities. Being broke just ain't so scary anymore.

Flowers make the world go round. There is something to a blue hydrangeas, pink roses and random garden flowers. There is something to making something pretty for someone else. It fills you up and then lets you go...

Sleepy Sundays are awesome. But studying is important until you start sneezing...and sneezing...and achoo...this is Carter's fault.

I love that my car gets 37 miles to the gallon right now. I also love drivin around in it with my husband.

Ever have someone look you in the eye and say, "I want what you have, can ya tell me how to get it?" It will almost take your breath out of you. What's even weirder is how much alike you are after a few conversations. Matched up for God.

I am not really sick, I just think I am. Snort. Sniff. Sneeze.

Student loans are stupid. Don't they know that we have never borrowed money succesfully? Why do they make it so...my nose is running, hang on...painful? I mean, if you need one form of id why do you wait to process to ask for two forms? What takes so long to recieve and file a fax under my name? Why not be up front about everything that is needed and why would it last forever? and ever? and ...

I am eating chicken noodle soup for the first time in my life. I have never eaten chicken noodle soup. I am not a real soup fan, but a friend suggested it. Said it was kind of like having gingerale when you are sick...just tastes different. So I am eating chicken noodle soup. I am so sick, this is all Carter's sickness. He gave it to me through twitter.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Ok, first: I didn't know you Twitter.
Second: have you tried honey and lemon in your tea? That's a little comfort for the throat.

Hope you feel better soon!