Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mama said there'd be days like this,
There'd be days like this,
My Mama said...

So I want to quit my job. Once again. I am really good at my job. I mean, I am really good at this job, but the people. Man, the people. They are as sick as the day is long. They act up, misbehave, are immature, crazy nitwits. Yes, this includes my husband at this point in my processing of emotion. Can ya tell I'm still smarting from today? Because I am. Have I talked to Michelle, no, I haven't. Do I know what the right thing to do is? Sortof. I think the right thing to do is not to do anything at all. I think the right thing to do is to call in sick tomorrow so I can calm down, take the time to find out what God wants me to do. If there are no thunderclouds or loud booming voices, I will just have to pray. And wait. (or some people call it meditating) I might have to go see a Harry Potter movie too. But that would be more about escape than about prayer or meditation.

Mom & Dad say go back to work like a big girl. Suck it up buttercup as my husband says. Maybe I am sick. Sick in the head and need to get better. Drama, drama, drama. I swear.

Maybe it is just one of those days. Like the song says.

Maybe tomorrow will be better, Mama says those days come too.

No comments: